- 1(15 ounce) box refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 3tablespoons brown sugar
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4cup honey
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Bring crusts to room temperature.
- Place one pie crust on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Seal any cracks.
- Crumble brown sugar evenly over entire crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon and nuts.
- Place second pie crust over the first and press down firmly with a flat hand.
- Press edges of two crusts together with your fingertips.
- Bake until light brown, about 11 minutes.
- Slice into wedges and place on serving plate.
- Drizzle honey over top of slices.